• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which 2022 QB do you prefer?

Cdparr7

QB options-which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

• Trade-Jimmy G
    • Trade-Minshew
    • Trade-Mayfield
    • Draft-Pickett/Willis/Howell/Other
    • Resign- Cam
    • Roll with Sam Darnold

I’ve gone though an uncomfortable amount of tape on these QB’s, at least 4 full games of each prospect (Willis, Pickett, Strong, Ridder, Howell, Corral) plus interviews, and they all suck in their own way. This is the worst group of players I’ve ever seen, I wouldn’t take 1 in the 1st round. Willis will likely go first based solely on projection, but he can’t actually read defenses or progress past his first read. He’s got a cannon for an arm and legs but he’s a very developmental prospect (2 years minimum riding the bench learning).

The only guy I like is Carson Strong if we can nab him with a 2nd if we trade down from #6.

I’m still holding out hope Sam Darnold has just been pretending he sucks and will actually play this year…

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Personally I’m not convinced by this year’s draft class, and I’m unsure if trading for Jimmy G/Mayfield is the answer. I am not against either of these scenarios, but I feel we are better off waiting for next year’s class if we are going to draft someone or trading for a legitimate difference maker. 

For me, I’d look having a QB competition between Darnold, Cam, and whoever else. Let the best man win the job.