• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

I think we really want to trade down, but if no offers are worth it, we'll stay and take an OT or Edge at 6.

I've gotta believe with the draft capital Philly has, they are a prime target.  Picks 15+51+83 is almost exactly the point value of 6.  Philly can get a difference-maker at 6 in a position of need (sauce, stingley) and we can get much needed draft capital.

I could see this going one of two ways, either we drop down and pick one of our 2 favorite QBs at 15 or they throw in Minshew instead of 83.

With a new QB in hand, we are free to get a play-making LB at 15 (Lloyd?) and OL help at 51 (or vice versa).  I think this is the best path to improve this football team.

Next year we target our long-term franchise QB.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

19 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nobody thinks there's any chance we pick Malik Willis so that's my new prediction. Would be completely out of nowhere based on the pre-draft reports.

Honestly  that is where I could see too.  Thinking  we are trying to assure nobody trades up by keeping all options open.

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Link?

Go find it yourself if you are so eager for it. It was an article on how we acquired Sam. The Jets weren’t ready to give up on him when the Niners offered their package (it was a while before we did). Once they were sold on Wilson we were the only team left interested. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Go find it yourself if you are so eager for it. It was an article on how we acquired Sam. The Jets weren’t ready to give up on him when the Niners offered their package (it was a while before we did). Once they were sold on Wilson we were the only team left interested. 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office