• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper to speak to media at noon today

jamos14

4 hours ago, CRA said:

You need built in bias to walk away from that trainwreck presser thinking that.   That was a horrible presser.  This is why they have been hiding Tepper and Rhule.   And if Tepper hired good people....they would have prevented him from doing that pointless presser today and just left people bitching about him hiding.  That didn't help Tepper at all today. 

Its Juans way of making fun of him. I feel like I'm one of the only people to get him lol

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Its Juans way of making fun of him. I feel like I'm one of the only people to get him lol

No one gets Juan, he can switch from serious to troll within nano seconds. Just enjoy allllllllllllllllll the content he does for the huddle and DO NOT TAKE him serious. 

I think its Janglers alt too...

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

You guys were crying about Tepper not speaking for months He speaks and you mad cuz he's not saying what you wanna hear Deal with it 

Well, people wanted Tepper to come out and speak on specific topics.   The ones he was accused of hiding from.  

Tepper basically showed his face and said no comment in regards to everything people were wanting to see him on. 

we are dealing with it.  Calling his presser a waste of time and nonsense. Tepper can deal with the heat he is getting and clearly is aware of.  Same for his coach. 

23 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Siz did it crush your soul to hear Tepper call himself stupid in public for the second time?

I respected it.

I'm squarely against Tepper on several key issues including the idea of the Charloot City Council giving him tax payor funds to subsidize a new stadium...

...that said, all along I've known what kind of guy he is and how he's wired...

...glad to hear you are developing a better understanding as such 🤘.

• Beer 1