• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Robby Anderson available for trade

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Not mad about it if it gets us back into the second to take Willis or Howell. Marshall (WR2) and even Zylstra (WR3) deserve bigger roles in my opinion. Especially Zylstra, all he does is make plays.

Hes kind of our cole beasley

20 minutes ago, Captroop said:

First Reaction:

If it gets us into day 2 of the draft, and they take on his salary, I can't think of many people more replaceable on the roster than Robby.

Second Reaction:

Hmmmmmm...

I think a team will gladly take on his salary at around $1m.  We'd be out a player and about 8.5m, but getting competition for Darnold with a 2nd rounder may be worth it.  I believe that is what will make Anderson attractive - his low 2022 base salary.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Good. Leave our next years first alone and do what we need to get a QB and we have a team. I’m perfectly fine leaving a rookie QB on the bench for a year….at least we will have hope for the future 

So, trade next years 2nd for somebody that's not going to play until next year? Because Willis is better than anybody coming out next year?