• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Robby Anderson available for trade

TheSpecialJuan

11 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I like Wills the kid but some of you ppl have really let the media hype and workouts inflate him as a prospect...

I actually wish he'd go on the first or second pick tonight so we can stop talking about him.

8 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I wouldn’t blink giving up non 1st round picks for the guy. He has the potential to be a franchise QB. If you take a risk on that and don’t give up a 1st round pick you swing all day 

Why because ppl told you this??

His college numbers and production don't say the same story.. The fact he play in the equivalent of sandlot football system in Liberty don't say that...

You and other have let workouts, media hype and desperation flaw your view.. To the fact that this kid is a major developmental project that will take Atleast a year or 2 before he is ready to be on the field consistently.. Let alone being a franchise QB..

This whole process did this kid no service..

He will take flack for being overhyped and pushed higher and faster then his talent actually says he should..  Especially if it's TRUE what teams really think about him compared to what the media and fans do...

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I'd rather hear Brown is being shopped.  Robby isn't going to net enough to move up to where we need to go.  Also, I know I'm in the minority here, but I think he,xll return to his 2020 form with an actual NFL-caliber QB (if we get one) and OC this season.

Brown, Robby doesn’t really make a difference to me. Both have been very disappointing. Thanks Hurney. 

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

We really need a discussion how the media builds up these kids then poo on them when they don't hit their standards...

There was no reason for that kid to be in the green room last night when most team knew what he was..

But he can throw a ball in a trash can and he helps homeless people 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

But he can throw a ball in a trash can and he helps homeless people 

Anyone else think his good guy image is being staged by his agent? Create a feel good story that will lead a gullible owner to pull the trigger? Maybe i'm just too cynical.  He is probably a nice enough kid but a complete project.  The media wanted him drafted yesterday. 

The fact that nobody traded back into the first round to take Willis and get the 5th year option with him is a MAJOR red flag to me.

Especially for someone like him who is known to be a developmental prospect, that 5th year becomes huge if he doesn't play his first year or two.  So when there seemed to be a trade every other pick towards the end of the first round, and none of them were for someone to jump back into the first to grab him, says a lot about what the teams actually think about him compared to the media "experts" out there.

• Pie 2

31 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why because ppl told you this??

His college numbers and production don't say the same story.. The fact he play in the equivalent of sandlot football system in Liberty don't say that...

You and other have let workouts, media hype and desperation flaw your view.. To the fact that this kid is a major developmental project that will take Atleast a year or 2 before he is ready to be on the field consistently.. Let alone being a franchise QB..

This whole process did this kid no service..

He will take flack for being overhyped and pushed higher and faster then his talent actually says he should..  Especially if it's TRUE what teams really think about him compared to what the media and fans do...

I disagree but respect your opinion (I think this is the first time this has ever been said on the huddle) 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I disagree but respect your opinion (I think this is the first time this has ever been said on the huddle) 

Not really I've said it a few times and still get bombarded with more poo.. But I respect your response and won't try to change your opinion..

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Anyone else think his good guy image is being staged by his agent? Create a feel good story that will lead a gullible owner to pull the trigger? Maybe i'm just too cynical.  He is probably a nice enough kid but a complete project.  The media wanted him drafted yesterday. 

Not at all.

I may question whether he's someone we should draft, but I have zero questions about his character.

• Flames 1