• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers move to second round of GM interviews

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Dan has strong ties to Charlotte, this is probably the gig he’s wanted for awhile. I doubt he leaves for a bit. 

He didn't turn down the interview though. He does want to be a GM at some point.

Ideal scenario would see him be Fitterer's heir apparent...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 5

Yes Dan Morgan posted here and unfortunately there were a few that made disparaging remarks. Really embarrassing and unfortunate.

When David Carr played for the Panthers for one season there also some unkind, personal remarks posted. His young teenaged brother, Derek Carr, posted on here trying to defend his brother. 

also the Panthers had a field goal kicker named Shane Graham. his sister used to post on here with a username a Panther’s Sis. 

Edited by thennek
  • Pie 7

55 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Fitterer is kind of young. I doubt Dan wants to wait that long.

Yeah Fitts is 5 years older than Morgan, Dan will not be the heir apparent unless we fire Fitt and promote from within, which rarely happens.

Edited by t96
  • Pie 2

3 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Anybody remember when Dan posted here and even posted about his pizza restaurant at the stadium and hung out with a few huddlers here while dining? It was cool until a couple loud mouthed chunky chicken wing eating double chinned football expert crap talking life losers had to talk smack to him over the internet (tough guys) and say things they wouldnt have the balls to say to his face knowing they would be physically destroyed by him which made him leave. Great job to the couple fatties that did that if you are still here reading! Morons. Would have been cool if he made a home here and still posted regularly feeling welcome and not attacked by internet wimp slobs.

Dan came in to a bar I worked at uptown several times while I was home from college and I waited on him. He was very polite and def did not try to big time anyone. Good tipper as well. Any of you panthers players reading this - you better tip good because we remember it. 

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Anybody remember when Dan posted here and even posted about his pizza restaurant at the stadium and hung out with a few huddlers here while dining? It was cool until a couple loud mouthed chunky chicken wing eating double chinned football expert crap talking life losers had to talk smack to him over the internet (tough guys) and say things they wouldnt have the balls to say to his face knowing they would be physically destroyed by him which made him leave. Great job to the couple fatties that did that if you are still here reading! Morons. Would have been cool if he made a home here and still posted regularly feeling welcome and not attacked by internet wimp slobs.

Not sure that I am fully tracking but I'm sensing a lack of appreciation for the losers with extra chins that lacked other body parts . . .

Edited by RevJ

3 hours ago, thennek said:

When David Carr played for the Panthers for one season there also some unkind, personal remarks posted. His young teenaged brother, Derek Carr, posted on here trying to defend his brother. 

link please

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, thennek said:

Yes Dan Morgan posted here and unfortunately there were a few that made disparaging remarks. Really embarrassing and unfortunate.

also the Panthers had a field goal kicker named Shane Graham. his sister used to post on here with a username a Panther’s Sis. 

I don't care how bad a Panthers player is or how much you don't like them, you shouldn't be trolling them on the internet or social media. If you want to say the poo to your friends or other fans, fine. But attacking them personally, that's fuged up. Sam Darnold is one of the worst players I have ever seen wear the uniform. I would never say a cross word to him in public nor stalk him on social media trashing him. 

Same with that unkempt huckster, Matt Rhule. I have no desire to harass him or his family. It's still just a sport. It's still just entertainment.

• Pie 2