Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

What's Christian McCaffrey up to?


Recommended Posts

I know what he was up to today. He was at Haywood mall in Greenville SC making an appearance and signing autographs. My 12 year old and I were there shopping waiting on his hockey tryouts with a team here and discovered he was doing an autograph event at same place. McCaffrey and Cam ate his two favorite Panthers so he begged to meet him. He only got a minute or so with him but CMC was a super nice guy and does so well with people in general especially kids. About as laid back and warm hearted as someone could be towards children. Good dude all the way. I hope he stays healthy this season and isn't overused. They need to get usage out if him but not run the guy into the ground. There are other very capable backs on the roster that could carry some load too. If he stays healthy throughout the season he could only be a beneficial piece for the offense and help other players to not be focused on opening them up to make huge impacts too.

  • Pie 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I am going to bucket this into the “poor takes by LG”

 

you have good takes some days, and others you have poo like this. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. These guys are getting hit by trucks week in and week out, and you are stating he doesn’t want to compete? You think they just go out there and run their bodies into the ground bc they have nothing else to do?

 

zero human empathy in your posting today. 

I have empathy for the guys who have suffered severe injuries. Or the guys who bust their ass and just aren't good enough... or the average Joe dealing with soaring inflation and stagnating wages.

But the reality is that CMC has missed an inordinate amount of time with relatively minor injuries in terms of NFL injuries and all if it has come after signing what was at the time the richest RB contract in NFL history.

  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheoJay10 said:

Man stfu. Do you ever say anything optimistic. You need some good pussy in your life to clear your head off this pessimism. 

Now that you mention it, I did lose your mom's number. Hit me back with it. Thanks!

  • The D 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I am going to bucket this into the “poor takes by LG”

 

you have good takes some days, and others you have poo like this. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. These guys are getting hit by trucks week in and week out, and you are stating he doesn’t want to compete? You think they just go out there and run their bodies into the ground bc they have nothing else to do?

 

zero human empathy in your posting today. 

LG will never down his QB takes, worse than Rhules QB skills. 

Tho, Ive heard Frank on Mac&bone echo the lines LG is using....You know what, I think there is a little something to it. Both years later in season when playoffs were looking impossible, CMC ends up on IR......The deal is EVERYONE single players has "issues/injuries/pain/hurt/etc" late into the season. Pros play on, while some others got different plans. 

Dont know how much pain or larp as some MB doctor to speak on it, just ironic and theres plenty of that type of thing now.....

Highest paid RB for nearly 3 years running, when most times players have alreary re-set the market.....The best weapon is CMC and come week 7 seems like hes in IG vacation mode..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now that you mention it, I did lose your mom's number. Hit me back with it. Thanks!

If I were to say this I would get banned. Gotta love this poo. Hopefully there's a huddle meet up this year.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

If I were to say this I would get banned. Gotta love this poo. Hopefully there's a huddle meet up this year.

Disrespectful comments get disrespectful replies. And your comment got you nothing more than getting served up what you deserved. No ban. Not even a warning. 

If we do, bring mom!

  • The D 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Disrespectful comments get disrespectful replies. And your comment got you nothing more than getting served up what you deserved. No ban. Not even a warning. 

If we do, bring mom!

Will do, she can handle my light work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I know what he was up to today. He was at Haywood mall in Greenville SC making an appearance and signing autographs. My 12 year old and I were there shopping waiting on his hockey tryouts with a team here and discovered he was doing an autograph event at same place. McCaffrey and Cam ate his two favorite Panthers so he begged to meet him. He only got a minute or so with him but CMC was a super nice guy and does so well with people in general especially kids. About as laid back and warm hearted as someone could be towards children. Good dude all the way. I hope he stays healthy this season and isn't overused. They need to get usage out if him but not run the guy into the ground. There are other very capable backs on the roster that could carry some load too. If he stays healthy throughout the season he could only be a beneficial piece for the offense and help other players to not be focused on opening them up to make huge impacts too.

He's an awesome dude. Super polite. Good players have their haters. Great players have even more of them -- doesn't bother him, doesn't bother me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have empathy for the guys who have suffered severe injuries. Or the guys who bust their ass and just aren't good enough... or the average Joe dealing with soaring inflation and stagnating wages.

But the reality is that CMC has missed an inordinate amount of time with relatively minor injuries in terms of NFL injuries and all if it has come after signing what was at the time the richest RB contract in NFL history.

Dude these decisions to hold him out were made by the medical/coaching staff. Hell, most of the Huddle agreed, so yeah you’re full of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Dude these decisions to hold him out were made by the medical/coaching staff. Hell, most of the Huddle agreed, so yeah you’re full of it. 

He played in 48 of a possible 48 games before his big new contract. Since then he's played in 10 of a possible 33.

I definitely agree with pulling him out of the lineup when we're mathematically eliminated.

As for the staff decision, players know what to say with soft tissue injuries if they want to get clearance to play... they also know what to say when they don't want to get clearance to play. Especially guys whose fathers had long NFL careers.

For the record, I don't blame CMC if he's gaming the system. But I do think there's a pretty decent chance that he's gaming the system.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Basbear said:

LG will never down his QB takes, worse than Rhules QB skills. 

Tho, Ive heard Frank on Mac&bone echo the lines LG is using....You know what, I think there is a little something to it. Both years later in season when playoffs were looking impossible, CMC ends up on IR......The deal is EVERYONE single players has "issues/injuries/pain/hurt/etc" late into the season. Pros play on, while some others got different plans. 

Dont know how much pain or larp as some MB doctor to speak on it, just ironic and theres plenty of that type of thing now.....

Highest paid RB for nearly 3 years running, when most times players have alreary re-set the market.....The best weapon is CMC and come week 7 seems like hes in IG vacation mode..... 

Linville Gorge is Frank Garcia confirmed

  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...