• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Jonathan Alexander, Browns were willing to eat 50% of Bakers salary($9m) and Panthers said no. Apparently, the max we want to take is $5m, playing hardball with them.

Julio

Just now, Jon Snow said:

If I had a say in the thing I would force Rhule to live with Sam and let the chips fall where they may. They've dug this latrine deep enough.  It's time to take his lumps with this culture building promise. No more bailouts. 

Would you be against trading for Baker, 7th, and say only 6,500,000 of his contract for a 5th??

14 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

That would make sense if we didn't have  HC on the hot seat.   Tepper can go to bat for Rhule all he want to, but another sub-.500 season almost forces his hand to part ways with Matty-boy.

I have no idea what David Tepper’s expectations are for the 2022 Panthers, relative to Rhule’s future here. We can certainly revisit their most recent comments. 

A few weeks back, Rhule said, while being pitched the gig, Tepper told him “five years” was the window for arriving at “sustained success”. 

Tepper recently added “maybe it could be 6 years.”

I guess just trust that for now. Should be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If I had a say in the thing I would force Rhule to live with Sam and let the chips fall where they may. They've dug this latrine deep enough.  It's time to take his lumps with this culture building promise. No more bailouts. 

I don’t disagree. If you’re going to publicly preach/lean on an unusually lengthy window of patience by NFL standards, probably a pretty decent time to start exercising it from within. 

Edited by ellis
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ellis said:

I don’t disagree. If you’re going to publicly preach/lean on an unusually lengthy window of patience by NFL standards, probably a pretty decent time to start exercising it from within. 

I'm getting tired of the organization talking out of both sides of their mouth. They preach patience but every action speaks the opposite.  

• Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm getting tired of the organization talking out of both sides of their mouth. They preach patience but every action speaks the opposite.  

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah it's like a bunch of gambling addicts running the team

1649287032431.thumb.jpg.0f25da2e4d023ce0cbc4b9496f1c1b6e.jpg

these truth comments are pure pain..

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Check This Out GIF

or anyone for that matter. Not this year. Not until the dead weight and mistakes made last year are gone off the record.

Sad as it is 2024 is really the next clean slate for a new HC or whatever happens. Shaq/Robby/CMC are killing our 2023 cap space. Moton as well but he actually earns his money

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I can't see where anyone in the #704 who is credentialed and in possession of a microphone or pen has ANY sort of scoop or inside track on...

...ANYTHING 🤦‍♂️🤣.

Literally just guessing wildly on a daily basis... 😁

D41822A9-BC87-4358-AF0C-C60F5D37CEB4.gif.035e2961f251db71a59a249db84f48f3.gif

Edited by ellis
  • The D 1

58 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I can't see where anyone in the #704 who is credentialed and in possession of a microphone or pen has ANY sort of scoop or inside track on...

...ANYTHING 🤦‍♂️🤣.

Literally just guessing wildly on a daily basis... 😁

If you were a Jags fan you would have been calling fake news ever time Urban was being outed.   Which many did.  Until they couldn’t.