• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen

CRA

I'm not sure why people are mad at this. Brady Christensen is the most athletic lineman we have. That's a fact. He also played well at LT last year when given the opportunity. That is also a fact. He has also had a full year in the NFL and been able to develop as needed to improve. He should be a starter. And the best combination of 5 OL is the best decision to make. What's the problem exactly?

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, musicman said:

Rhule admitted late last year he could have handled Christensen at LT better. We have 2 really good LT's with the double potential of having 2 great ones. Give him a break and let's look towards this year with optimism. 

I mean, if we sign Baker it is inevitable to notice the repeated pattern of Teddy, Sam, Baker.  

If he doesn’t play Icky right away….would that not just be more repetition of the same issue?    Why give folks a break when they continue to do things.  Delaying development of rookie OL.    A top 10 pick on a bad teams IMO should play.  

• Beer 2

If, and it's a big IF, BC plays well at LT, icky starts at LG, and we don't have to start Elfien, Irving or even have Jordan on the team, I'll consider that a win. I think Icky is the future at LT, but I'm not opposed to letting him come on slowly as a LG to get used to the size and speed of the NFL. 

• Beer 1

Just now, OneBadCat said:

Rhules such a dumbass. If BC’s gold then we wasted our first pick. Should have played his ass so we could evaluate him last season.

How was that a wasted pick? Icky was still the best player on the board. AND he can compete for a starting position at LG or LT and instantly make the team better wherever he plays. That's hardly a waste.

• Pie 4

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, if we sign Baker it is inevitable to notice the repeated pattern of Teddy, Sam, Baker.  

If he doesn’t play Icky right away….would that not just be more repetition of the same issue?    Why give folks a break when they continue to do things.  Delaying development of rookie OL.    A top 10 picks on bad teams IMO should play.  

The Jets organization is run a lot like message board blowhards would. Works great.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

No, they haven't earned it. I could sit here and really lay into you and that is just mean and over the top for a poster that has been sincere even if I don't agree with you often. I think you actually believe that and that is yours to carry. I don't agree with any of that and the film and history don't lie. 

It was time for change and Tepper kept Rhule, the disrespect for the staff shouldn't boil over personally, you are not a 'I am a victim fan' poster, but it will not go away. BC looked like we would be lucky for him to hit quality backup level last year. He was old, weak and not at all impressive but his competition was even less impressive. Ickey looks like a nasty rookie strong in the run and weak in the pass. Rhule is just making the same mistake again if he goes this rout and he should 100% be called on it. 

BC was old and weak? 

2 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

BC was old and weak? 

He is 26 this year and even with 30 reps in his pro day he got pushed around really badly last year. It's all on tape if you have the stomach to watch any of those games again.