• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles arrested on felony domestic violence

Captain Morgan

50 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Wow I thought Miles had a better head on his shoulders than this. He is costing himself a lot of money. This shows very poor decision making at a crucial time in his life.

I don't think he's worried about the money much, right now. Staying out of prison is likely foremost in his mind.

Felony DV is no joke. You have to seriously hurt someone or have involved some type of deadly weapon. Not good.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panthera onca said:

Wow I thought Miles had a better head on his shoulders than this. He is costing himself a lot of money. This shows very poor decision making at a crucial time in his life.

Same. Just incredibly disappointing. Goes to show we don't really know any of these guys.

Tough decisions ahead for the organization. LaMelo's not old enough to drink yet and teammates catching felonies.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Same. Just incredibly disappointing. Goes to show we don't really know any of these guys.

Tough decisions ahead for the organization. LaMelo's not old enough to drink yet and teammates catching felonies.

At least with Trez he was just riding around like Willie Nelson. Miles Bridges couldn't make it 72 hours without a near Rae Carruth moment. This city is cursed.

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

I get her point but we know nothing about this woman and have been following Miles for years. The only thing we know for fact in this situation is that Miles just ruined that career. Should go without saying that hopefully the victim is ok.

• Pie 2