• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Browns and Panther Fan Reactions to the Baker Mayfield Trade

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

He’s definitely better than Darnold. How much better, we’ll see. He’ll have a much better oline than Darnold, that’s for sure. 

That post was in jest. It’s hard to tell on forums but I was mocking someone. 

• Pie 1

"...just not at our practice facility" 😐

Ouch...

And yeah, if I'm the Seahawks I probably am taking a look at just how little it took to trade for him and wondering "what if".

I mean...Geno Smith? Drew Lock? Oy!

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

Hopefully after this season we can turbo poo rhule and his collection of lousy QBs. 

dumb-and-dumber-toilet.gif

Was dating this girl many years ago, went to meet her parents for the first time.  They invited me to have dinner at their house.

Playing in the background on their living room TV? That movie.

Right as dinner is being served...that scene.

Yikes! 😬

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"...just not at our practice facility" 😐

Ouch...

And yeah, if I'm the Seahawks I probably am taking a look at just how little it took to trade for him and wondering "what if".

I mean...Geno Smith? Drew Lock? Oy!

I think they're in proper tank mode, not this 5 year "retool" then finally accepting the tank thing we're doing

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Was dating this girl many years ago, went to meet her parents for the first time.  They invited me to have dinner at their house.

Playing in the background on their living room TV? That movie.

Right as dinner is being served...that scene.

Yikes! 😬

One of the funniest scenes of any movie is in dumb and dumber. It happens in the background when “Current Affair” is on, and a blind kid in a wheelchair is rubbing poor Petey, he just thought he was quiet.

dumb and dumber bird GIF

Even if Baker stinks it’ll be nice not having a deer in headlights afraid of his own shadow Darnold moping around the huddle. Like if Baker goes off on RA after a dropped pass, or a OL, or rhule…this trade will have paid off in spades.

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, philit99 said:

One of the funniest scenes of any movie is in dumb and dumber. It happens in the background when “Current Affair” is on, and a blind kid in a wheelchair is rubbing poor Petey, he just thought he was quiet.

dumb and dumber bird GIF

As a guy with nine parakeets, that one doesn't work so well for me 😕

(granted, one of em bit me on the ass a couple of days ago)

Edited by Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, RJK said:

Even if Baker stinks it’ll be nice not having a deer in headlights afraid of his own shadow Darnold moping around the huddle. Like if Baker goes off on RA after a dropped pass, or a OL, or rhule…this trade will have paid off in spades.

That's what I'm talking about. Possibly good reality TV ending in Rhule getting fired. Those are my realistic expectations. Last year was too boring to even be enjoyable from a junk entertainment standpoint

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As a guy with nine parakeets, that one doesn't work so well for me 😕

(granted, one of em bit me on the ass a couple of days ago)

Yeah that wouldn’t work in todays world. PETA and ASPCA would boycott the film. It is slapstick comedy, crude but still funny. They kill the owl as well.