• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your excitement level now?

Zod

3 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Thanks for bringing some reality to this forum. I don’t get the optimism for Baker here.

Yeah, not really trolling here, just giving my $.02’s.

I came here back in April/May during the Draft and told y’all you really dodged a bullet by not trading for him and drafting Corral instead.

Baker has a poor work ethic, is not liked in the locker room, and will fight with the media.

He is, however, a very talented thrower of the football.  So there’s that.

I see 7 wins coming for the Panthers this season, if Baker and CMC stay healthy.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, I get it, but he also played more games, injured at that.

For those simply comparing him to Darnold, that's good and all, but you must remember that Baker Mayfield has thrown more interceps than ANY QB since he's been in the league. 

Tell the Browns, Jets, Lions, Dolphins and all the rest of the bottom feeder crew that we're now accepting all their used jock straps. You don't like em' anymore the Panthers love em.

Also, don't like the stories of mistreating women, character issues.

Why? Just why?

Me and McAdoo we're ready for Matt Corral to take the field now we have to watch and coach somebody's used jock strap who doesn't know, like Sam gets now, that it's over for him in the NFL.

Why are we even calling bottom feeder teams.....oh because that's what Appaloser is all about?!

Bottom feeding 4yrs and running.

God bless Jerry Richardson.