• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is making the trip to training camp?

Zod

4 minutes ago, Tommy Jone said:

We don't know each other, but I'm planning on going on the 5th. I'll have my kid and my disabled brother in law with me. He's a huge fan. Any tips on getting autographs for him?

Don't stand next to Odell's dad while you try and get Baker's. Just a suggestion.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Tommy Jone said:

We don't know each other, but I'm planning on going on the 5th. I'll have my kid and my disabled brother in law with me. He's a huge fan. Any tips on getting autographs for him?

Yo! Get there early and make sure you have your kid up front and ready to go. Your brother in law should also be able to get you special attention.  Next, pick up some fart spray off Amazon and discreetly spray it several times. That should clear the area for you. 

• Pie 2

Given we have no clue how many times we will have training camp in Spartanburg with the mess in Rock Hill, we need to go down to see the quarterbacks battle it out.  It should be a great training camp. Now to find a morning time when it won't be 105 with 95% humidity.  

Won't be going. I guess we re-upped for Spartanburg for a reason, but I think they're asking for someone to get hurt. The heat in Charlotte has been brutal this summer. Spartanburg is going to be like an oven. I wish they were doing camp at an indoor practice field.

I have gone to camp Wofford for almost two decades, but I think I'll skip this year.  I may have a change of heart, but not likely.  I bet it pains Tepper to know that it's one of the last remaining strong bonds to Jerry Richardson.  I went last year and it was honesty boring.