• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson full interview

Jackie Lee

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Time Stamped for where it gets interesting. Sounds like Joe Brady was not cut out for the job, earlier mentions Rhule was pretty much the first non racist coaching experience for him which I'll give credit to. 

You'll give credit to what? You know Rhule?

McCoy asking what it's like in the locker room when Darnold is "throwing picks to everybody" was pretty funny. Robbie was all about embarrassing Sam in front of the cameras when we played the Patriots now he wants to stick up for him. Get to camp and catch some passes from Baker and Matt Corral. Nobody wants to hear shoulda woulda coulda about Darnold.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Robbie was supportive of Sam and the team. I don't think he appreciated Brady's skills as OC (or lack thereof), but that's likely the case for everyone. He sounds like he expects the coaches to do a better job of putting the players in the best position to succeed; It sounds like there was little consistency from 2020 to 2021 in that regard. He mentioned that maybe there was too much reliance on CMC, and that perhaps had a hand in the offense's slide. 

All in all, it was interesting in my opinion. I appreciate the link because I'd have likely never known about the interview, much less the show.

Pacman Jones needs to do less talking and more listening.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

Robbie was supportive of Sam and the team. I don't think he appreciated Brady's skills as OC (or lack thereof), but that's likely the case for everyone. He sounds like he expects the coaches to do a better job of putting the players in the best position to succeed; It sounds like there was little consistency from 2020 to 2021 in that regard. He mentioned that maybe there was too much reliance on CMC, and that perhaps had a hand in the offense's slide. 

All in all, it was interesting in my opinion. I appreciate the link because I'd have likely never known about the interview, much less the show.

Pacman Jones needs to do less talking and more listening.

Although he won't bash Sam, Teddy and Cam obviously had a positive impact on him on and off the field. Corral obviously wants to work but is young, and Baker is kind of a goofball off the field but I'm pretty sure they want it more on the field than Sam ever will. McAdoo's system is like a 180 from Brady, hope it's not in a bad way. People have always made fun of his Waffle House menu x10 play sheets

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

I get that he had a disappointing yalear but he had Darnold, that OL and Joe Brady. 

It seems that having opinions is what people get uptight about the most. As if they are the only ones allowed ti have them.

I find him very likable.

If Robbie Anderson had spent the last several months publicly bashing Sam you would be on his ass. You crack me up.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1