• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It hurts

onmyown

21 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

That's because they knew that the fix was in. It was one big retirement gift for Manning.

big time that, but also we didn't really have offensive geniuses running the show. we didn't have an answer for anything, not that it would have mattered because the refs were going to screw us anyways.

• Beer 3

26 minutes ago, Manna said:

I feel like it's too obvious to deny. The NFL wasn't going to allow Manning to walk off into the sunset without a SB ring. Cotchery caught it. 

However, Ron and Shula still could've given Remmers some help. 

Manna is that a West Highland Terrier?

Eye roll. They can yap all they want but even with all that BS and the team playing one of their worst offensive games all year it was still a 1-possession game until that second fumble. They never will but Denver should just shut their mouths and accept the gift that Rivera, Shula, and the NFL gave them.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

There was no answer for Clete. 

I remember seeing a picture of Clete donning broncos gear or something to that fact prior to the game and had a gut feeling that it was over. I chose to reject that feeling but unfortunately it was true 😕

38 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oy 😕

Look guys, I know everyone likes to throw their tinfoil hat on when it comes to this one, but the reality is they just flat beat us.

Our coaches were morons when it came to that game.

Let's put it this way:  The Broncos had two scoring drives that resulted in 6 total points.  They had less than 200 yards of offense and turned the ball over twice. 

If you were to tell any coach that had a team in the Superb Owl, ever, that their opponent would put up those numbers, no amount of officiating incompetence in the world could prevent them from figuring out how to win that game.  Maybe the 1970s era Vikings could figure out a way to come out of that with a loss, but they are the only ones that come to mind. 

As inept as our coaching was, if they find a way to block Von Miller on two plays and then cover one punt, we STILL win that game.

• Beer 4