• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Wednesday training camp thread

Zod

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

His confidence is just much greater than Sam's.  That will carryover on the field.  

100% and it's just so obvious too. Sam plays timid and scared and when mistakes happen they pile on because he can't get them out of his mind and move on to the next play. He's a talented player when everything is going well as we saw the first month or so last season but QB is a position where you just can't have a guy who doesn't have full confidence in himself and the ability to pick himself up after mistakes. Baker is not lacking in confidence whatsoever and it will carry over to the field AND the locker room and other guys on the field.

Maybe I'm drinking the Camp kool aid right now and should know better with this team but I have a feeling we'll really surprise people this year and be a solid playoff team.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

don’t think the guy holding the camera was the person who asked the question. From my understanding the person who asked the question fleed. I could be wrong though. 

I would have fled too if Burns was looking for my punk ass!

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Maybe I'm drinking the Camp kool aid right now and should know better with this team but I have a feeling we'll really surprise people this year and be a solid playoff team.

Yeah, I'm staying away from the Kool-Aid at least until October.

• Pie 3

31 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s fun for normal people trying to get autographs for their kids. I went to camp with 2 of my sons right after the SB and we had a blast. I was one of the few who knew Norwell so he came over, Luke was great, TD came over to sign after I told him his son beat my son in the flag championship (true) and told my son better luck next time and Bradberry was really cool. Signed everything until they made him quit so he threw his gloves to my son (got 1) that he signed the next day.

Some dickhead who is trying to livestream his funny question is not the norm.

I got no issue with people getting autographs, especially kids.

People getting them just to sell them on the other hand...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

It seems players gravitate towards Baker and Matt, both have just gotten here and are well liked by their teammates. Sam seems distant, you can tell his simply is not a leader. 

It’s that laid back southern California surfer vibe that Sams got. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4