• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The other top tackles...

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

“Your honor may I present exhibit B”

We have replaced 4 of the 5 starters from this time last year.  The only one left is Moton.  We also greatly upgraded our oline coach.  You're delusional if you think it's the same line as last year.

Edited by Tr3ach
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Are you suggesting we play Ickey at guard with that statement? He will be the LT week 1. Not sure why there would be any doubt by anyone here.

Could it be because BC sat behind, literally, the worst starting oline players in the fuging league only for Rhule’s fat 10 million dollar ass to admit he should’ve played him more after the season was over when meanwhile all us beer bellied fans were all screaming midseason to stop the idiocy?

seriously wtf are you even taking about?

• Flames 6

Icky will start at LT if he’s ready, if he’s not Brady will.  Rhule needs to win to keep his job, and if the rookie isn’t ready to keep Baker clean then they need to go with the bpa.  There is a learning curve to playing in the NFL, Evan Neal (playing RT) is getting beat like a drum in Giants camp.  It’s still early, let’s see how Icky looks by preseason game 3..  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

So, according to the huddle, BC is a Canton-bound franchise LT, and we're not mad that we drafted Ickey, but we're mad because he's not getting all the precious 1st string reps ahead of our incumbent franchise LT? 

It's confusing. Can we just stick to calling Matt Rhule fat?

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Flames 1

Just now, Khaki Lackey said:

So, according to the huddle, BC is a Canton-bound franchise LT, and we're not mad that we drafted Ickey, but we're mad because he's not getting all the precious 1st string reps ahead of our franchise LT? 

It's confusing. Can we just stick to calling Matt Rhule fat?

I must have missed that vote.  I've not seen one person proclaim anything close to resembling that claim. 

All I've said is that either he's showing he's able to do a good job there or the rookie isn't ready. From the looks of it it's both. But whatever. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

“To me, Ickey’s a rookie. He’s gotta earn everything he gets, and he’s got a long way to go,” Rhule said. “He does some things really well naturally. He’s unbelievably powerful and talented. But there’s a lot to this game. There’s a lot of nuances and techniques and all those things. He has a long way to go. He’ll get there, but every day he’s gotta work.”

Spoken like a guy who came right out of college and became a Head Coach... hypocrite.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 4