• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday

Zod

28 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

He really can't help himself can he? Down the roster guys depend on preseason, as do young players and new guys to a system. Robbie is dense AF.

Based. 

With all of that being true; you're acting as if Robbie(y) Anderson is saying "To hell with you trying to make the team."

Really... just complaining to complain at this point.  Is a player not allowed to be ready to get to competitive football? 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Captroop said:

That was my always my thinking. OBJ was and is just a headcase, and his talent doesn't balance out the radioactivity and distraction he brings to a locker room. And I remember distinctly thinking after watching Baker's really impressive, but raw rookie year that OBJ was the worst person you could add to the Browns if you're trying to help Baker develop. Now OBJ's on his third team, and the Browns gave up on their #1 overall pick.

Baker's gonna surprise people here.

Isn't OBJ looking for a home atm?

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, exactlyzack said:

I can’t say I blame a team for not trading for that contract. That was a huge blunder giving him his 5th year.

It's made worse in since the CBA that allowed cap rollover.... Think about if we hadn't wasted so much on Bridgewater/Darnold and I don't care that I'm gonna catch crap for this Cam and Gilmore as way to little to late band aids last season....

Just those four alone and we are talking about 130m+ in available cap space that could have rolled over.

Just now, MHS831 said:

It is nice to have gone from 1 startling T in 2021 to 3 starting T (caliber) in 2022.  Through a 17 game season, that could be huge.

Def not a bad problem to have honestly, BC can swing sides. Ikey can swing sides if need be. I like not dreading Mike Horton or Daley getting a shot at LT.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Says they won't play Sam/Baker without the other also getting snaps 

QUESTION:  WHY?  You have 2 NEW QBs, a NEW OC, a NEW offense, and the real impact players need reps.  I hate Rhule's cockiness and his stupidity.  He Knows what Darnold is about, and PJ does not even belong in the league (below 50% completion rate).

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

QUESTION:  WHY?  You have 2 NEW QBs, a NEW OC, a NEW offense, and the real impact players need reps.  I hate Rhule's cockiness and his stupidity.  He Knows what Darnold is about, and PJ does not even belong in the league (below 50% completion rate).

He's either coddling Darnold or not ready to admit they failed on evaluating him and handing him the starting job and 5th year option last year. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

After you get to the 3rd stringers your results would be skewed.  Going against objectively worse competition to appease the masses on The Huddle isn't going to do much for Baker, if they (Baker/Sam) play past the 1st I'd be big surprised. Then what? Leave MC out there to play 3ish quarters? Nonsense talk.