• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith a starter?

Mr. Scot

Smith will make the 53 but right now I would start DJ and RA both experienced vets. I might put Shi in the slot if I had CMC in the backfield. Otherwise McCaffrey is our best receiver and Higgin is great in the redzone and on third down. My question is how many reps will be left. I don't see him replacing Robbie unless he has another down year and I don't think that happens with Baker.

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

And y’all laughed at the TMJ being traded thread. He is on the outside looking in. 

I still think we should hang onto him and see if he can play during the season. He was a second round pick and the talent is there. Cut Darnolds ass if we’re that desperate for a roster spot. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I still think we should hang onto him and see if he can play during the season. He was a second round pick and the talent is there. Cut Darnolds ass if we’re that desperate for a roster spot. 

TMJ is gonna make the team whether he deserves to or not. I don’t think they want to cut a second rounder this early and look like idiots. I know they play different positions but I get a big Eric Shelton vibe from him. 

• Pie 1