• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

On 9/2/2022 at 6:26 PM, jackson113 said:

Never really liked this Zod... Old School is king

Looking Man Of Steel GIF by HBO Max

On 9/2/2022 at 6:27 PM, jackson113 said:

kneel GIF

I believe that poster was saying that only Rhule looking competent can end this thread. At least that's how I'm interpreting it, as any other option is just treating the manifestation and not the underlying issue.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, glenwo2 said:

I dislike Rhule because he helped acquire Sam Delusional.

Oh and he needs a shave.

That's all I got.

By Sam Delusional do you mean when he did that podcast interview and said he felt like he was doing well? I listened to that one and it sort of shocked me as well. I was thinking there for a minute that maybe I was mental and I completely missed his play in games last year and was delusional myself but went back and saw some clips and realized it was just Sam who was.

• Flames 1

I am unhappy with the lack of on field success or even clear direction of the franchise going forward. 

I blame the current head coach as the person most responsible for that outcome.

Doing so is no comment on his worth as a human being or taste in ice cream flavors. (If you don't like butter pecan you're subhuman, end of story)

I believe my position is based on evidence, not emotion, and is entirely rational.

Prove me wrong.

3 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I do dislike Rhule, but I would begrudgingly start to accept him if we started winning. 

That’s just foolishness. Less than 1% of the fanbase would actually be upset if we start winning and kicking ass in the division. Some people will say anything to try to be different.

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Where did I say that I would be upset if we started winning?

I'm responding to your response to his silly claim lol. The pro Rhule crowd have gone off the deep end as much as anyone else. Winning will erase most if not all of this mud slinging.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I'm responding to your response to his silly claim lol. The pro Rhule crowd have gone off the deep end as much as anyone else. Winning will erase most if not all of this mud slinging.

His ceiling is still a guy that will get his ass kicked in the playoffs, just like he got his ass kicked in college when he actually faced legit competition

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

His ceiling is still a guy that will get his ass kicked in the playoffs, just like he got his ass kicked in college when he actually faced legit competition

Yeah that's what I worry about as well then we are stuck with just mediocre all over again which is why we moved on from Ron. But tbh the Rhule hype from some folks just doesn't make any sense. It's like Chip Kelly without the wins or playoffs or really any success early on. But folks keep going to bat for these results like he's their dad lol.

• Beer 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, CRA said:

People have short term memories. 

Matt Rhule isn’t getting unique disrespect.  Huddle has always shat on people really bad at their jobs 

what’s unique is he wasn’t fired after 2022.  Which was a top 10 single season show by a HC over the last 2 decades 

Huddle amnesia is a real thing.