• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Early 2023 NFL Draft Projection

kungfoodude

Levis, Richardson, McKee and Van Dyke are the high ceiling types but a lot rides on their seasons. Jake Haener is a personal fave of mine. Reminds me of a prime Eli with a bit more juice. From what I’ve seen I’d probably take any of them over most of this past draft, so with a few likely having duds, can see maybe 4 1st rounders at most and a few 2-3rd rounders.

It’s a mixed bag after Stroud and Young with either injury history, small sample size, or not hitting the modern measurables.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, saX man said:

Levis, Richardson, McKee and Van Dyke are the high ceiling types but a lot rides on their seasons. Jake Haener is a personal fave of mine. Reminds me of a prime Eli with a bit more juice. From what I’ve seen I’d probably take any of them over most of this past draft, so with a few likely having duds, can see maybe 4 1st rounders at most and a few 2-3rd rounders.

It’s a mixed bag after Stroud and Young with either injury history, small sample size, or not hitting the modern measurables.

Van Dyke is my guy. He has an "it" factor about him.

I have said for some time now we're taking a QB in the 2023 draft. Unless and until I see Baker out there lighting it up at BOA, I'm sticking with my prediction.

Pairing DJ with another top quality WR would be criminally stupid if Baker is so useless that we're drafting in the top 10 yet again. That means Baker is Darnold level bad, or worse.

The guy who wrote this article wanted to draw attention by predicting some other more popular team drafting a QB. No doubt about it.

Edited by pantherj
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I have said for some time now we're taking a QB in the 2023 draft. Unless and until I see Baker out there lighting it up at BOA, I'm sticking with my prediction.

Pairing DJ with another top quality WR would be criminally stupid if Baker is so useless that we're drafting in the top 10 yet again. That means Baker is Darnold level bad, or worse.

The guy who wrote this article wanted to draw attention by predicting some other more popular team drafting a QB. No doubt about it.

That’s what drives me crazy, it’s like some guys try hard to peg players to certain markets. I saw one mock that had Stroud going to the Giants at 9. Pfffff ok…I get you want a big name in a big market.

Who is to say Stroud doesn’t fall after a bad season or something but at this moment he’s QB 1/2 so don’t even try to force him down to 9.

• Beer 2