• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Efe Obada's message to Panther fans

Mr. Scot

40 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

remember that game where he got an int and a sack and Ron gave him the game ball?  That was a special moment for him, but also all of us who were pulling for him.

I remember vividly.  Can’t recall if it was the same game, but Luke was trying to find the ball to give Efe after his first huge turnover or something during a game.  poo was just so good to see.  I miss them both 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Well he seemed like a nice guy and he had a great story. He's not a fat loser who got paid tens millions of dollars for a position he didn't deserve 

What an adventure it is for him.  You go from literally nowhere to being a good football player.  His story is a great achievement.   I know he is a hero in the UK.

Question for those that went to the game in London a couple of years ago.  How many Obada Jerseys were there?

Great story, great person, super easy to root for as a fan.  With all the medical advances being made, it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to transplant all the athletic talent from dbags like Watson into genuinely deserving gentlemen like this. Forget game suspensions asshole, we're going to take your talent and give it to a guy like Efe who deserves it.

What?

I can dream, can't I?