• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitt re: trading Anderson and Marshall... "No. As of right now, they're here."

rayzor

Rumors of attempting to trade Robbie Anderson and Terrace Marshall Jr.

"No. As of right now, they're here. I talked to Robbie about that. I saw that. I think it was a tweet or something. I talked to the agent as well. I think this time of year, we talk to a lot of teams about a lot of scenarios, and names get thrown out. Just the way we operate, we'll listen to anything. We'll include anyone if the right offer is there and can really benefit the Panthers. But no, there wasn't anything about that as far as us trying to go out and trade him. Robbie is here and Terrace is here."

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/gm-report/panthers-gm-scott-fitterer-talks-roster-moves

so maybe not yet? but it sounds like he's definitely open to the idea.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I think Robbie can bounce back this year and honestly don’t wanna trade the guy unless it’s for a decent haul.  We’ve been weak at WR for so long and finally have depth.  My buddy has labeled him Droppie Handerson but I’m holding out hope.  Him and Baker can make noise this year, idc what anyone says 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I'm not sure this team has anybody that is untouchable for the right price.  Truth is, I think the number of players who are untouchable on any team for the right price is a smaller number than most would think.

Yep. Davonte Adams, Russell Wilson, Tyreek Hill, and AJ Brown apparently were not untouchable 

• Beer 2

21 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

“As of right now” sounds like code 

I don't think it's code; I think Fitt was pretty transparent with his comments. They're Panthers right now because they haven't received an offer good enough to consider trading them. The FO isn't actively shopping them, but if someone comes up with an offer we can't refuse, we won't.

• Pie 2