• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

We started slow but actually made half time adjustments and played better as the game went on. You can be mad at Rhule all you want he dose deserve blame for how bad we looked at the start but after the 4th fumbled snap, I can't blame him for playing it safe for the FG. It almost worked if not for 2 terrible calls by the refs.

Just now, Waldo said:

You should be right but I am expecting implosion. All the elements are there and now the pressure is being added. They will win some games but I don't think it will be more than last year even if they are more competitive. 

I don't think we will be nearly as unwatchable as last season even if we are not successful. Unless Baker gets injured.

He wasn't great but it's clear that he adds an element of being able to suddenly come back that we don't usually have. That's not nothing.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

he still sucked ass, a bit better than sam but not the long term answer

That was always going to be the outcome. He isn't on the roster next season and that is a great thing moving forward if he won't come back for another low cost contract for us. Spent a 5th on a maybe. 

Just now, CmC2k said:

We started slow but actually made half time adjustments and played better as the game went on. You can be mad at Rhule all you want he dose deserve blame for how bad we looked at the start but after the 4th fumbled snap, I can't blame him for playing it safe for the FG. It almost worked if not for 2 terrible calls by the refs.

the rayufs, the rayufs

Is that the rallying call for the 2022 season?

• Poo 3

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I don't think we will be nearly as unwatchable as last season even if we are not successful. Unless Baker gets injured.

He wasn't great but it's clear that he adds an element of being able to suddenly come back that we don't usually have. That's not nothing.

You are not wrong and it is an important distinction from last year. He will be who he was in Cleveland, some dry games and some stat padding games. He will not carry a win often.