• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Think Snow will defend his run D after today?

LinvilleGorge

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was just pretty eye opening watching how badly this D struggled to stop the run when we sacrificed so much on pass rush ability to get better at stopping the run. Today we struggled to do both. That's not good. Looks to me like a D that is going to get absolutely eaten up by teams with decent QBs. They got bailed out today facing a backup QB.

It's what I said before the season. Our best case scenario is bend but don't break. It's looking like we might not even bend this season. 

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Rhule would throw one of his own family members under the bus to save his own neck. Snow is no exception.

I think he realizes his goose is cooked. Word was that he had his agent sniffing around the top college jobs last year in anticipation of the firing that never came. At this point, I think maintaining his relationship with Snow for his next job would take priority over trying to save his already badly burned hide here.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

We hired a college football coach. Not sure why we expected anything but this kind of poo 

Remember, even Saban sucked as a NFL hed coach, but Rhule was supposed to break the mold?  Jimmy Johnson was the last college HC (without any prior NFL coaching gigs) to be successful. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Remember, even Saban sucked as a NFL hed coach, but Rhule was supposed to break the mold?  Jimmy Johnson was the last college HC (without any prior NFL coaching gigs) to be successful. 

There are many college coaches who could make the jump, Rhule was not one of them, they choose not to for obvious reason. Why go deal with adults when you can coach green ears for more money. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he realizes his goose is cooked. Word was that he had his agent sniffing around the top college jobs last year in anticipation of the firing that never came. At this point, I think maintaining his relationship with Snow for his next job would take priority over trying to save his already badly burned hide here.

fug it let Wilks blitz all game long and Tabor can be Interim HC. Good dad jokes