• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule on QB struggles yesterday

ncfan

Thanks for the fun QB competition when he already won that when you traded for him.

Fug Rhule and his excuses. If he cared about how new Bakler was then he would have run the ball and not passed 3 times to go 3 and out to open the game and setting the pace for a terrible 1st quarter. 

Someone ask Rhule if Tepper is happy just for fun at this point. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

25 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Well according to Rhule he has been perfect in practice 

I'm gonna disagree on that - one of the things that stood out to me from the Pats radio broadcast was them commenting on how poor EVERY snap was. Hardly ever were they right on the money, Baker and Darnold would need to reach, squat, stretch to get the ball... and since we played primarily the ones during practice and Bozeman went down with an ankle injury early day 1... think its pretty obvious who the culprit was.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'm gonna disagree on that - one of the things that stood out to me from the Pats radio broadcast was them commenting on how poor EVERY snap was. Hardly ever were they right on the money, Baker and Darnold would need to reach, squat, stretch to get the ball... and since we played primarily the ones during practice and Bozeman went down with an ankle injury early day 1... think its pretty obvious who the culprit was.

Elf didn't play against NE.