• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers probably have the worst trio of GM/HC/Owner in the league as of this moment

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Rhule sits alone at the bottom of the head coaches, no argument. I would take any of the other 31 coaches in the NFL over him.

I think that Snyder is worse than Tepper, but Teppid is definitely the 2nd worst

Fitt is the best at his job of the three (not saying much) but he's also entirely average imo thus far too

Thoughts? Who has a worse "brain trust" than the Panthers rn??

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the league. It’s not even close. He is a colossal POS and more than likely a criminal. A complete embarrassment to the league and American sports. 

you can dislike Tepper’s business and ownership strategies but I do not think we will see him doing anything close to what Snyder has done and then fleeing the country for a month to avoid answering questions. 

• Pie 6

26 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the league. It’s not even close. He is a colossal POS and more than likely a criminal. A complete embarrassment to the league and American sports. 

you can dislike Tepper’s business and ownership strategies but I do not think we will see him doing anything close to what Snyder has done and then fleeing the country for a month to avoid answering questions. 

“Don Corleone was objectively nowhere near as bad as Don Barzini!”

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

The clip on tv showing Tepper shaking his head was pure gold. 

Tepper did some goofy things that have lead to this point. Letting Marty stick around. Giving Rhule market changing money + giving him full control. Etc. 

Fitt I think is decent so far. Tepper should’ve hired his GM first who could then give input on the HC hiring process. 

Tepper is going to end up wasting 3 years with Rhule. I can’t imagine him being the HC beyond this season. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

59 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I disagree on Fitt.  Owner and coach?  Hands down, no question about it, absolutely by a long shot.  

But objectively, Fitt has built an incredibly talented roster.  It's the coach's job to use the talent correctly, and that's where the disconnect is.  We have the talent. 

I have a couple of good friends, one is a Bears fan and the other a Pats, and both have repeatedly said they wish they had our talent and roster...  which is why they, not being able to see our games, have both lamented that they can't understand why we don't win with what we have.  Fitt is great at identifying and acquiring talent, and so is our FO.  Sulaiman is fantastic with the cap.  It's the ownership and the coaching staff that are dropping the ball, imo.

I’m not sure I’m watching the same team as you. I don’t see an incredibly talented roster at all. 

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit to see Fitt go out the door with Rhule. 

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I disagree on Fitt.  Owner and coach?  Hands down, no question about it, absolutely by a long shot.  

But objectively, Fitt has built an incredibly talented roster.  It's the coach's job to use the talent correctly, and that's where the disconnect is.  We have the talent. 

I have a couple of good friends, one is a Bears fan and the other a Pats, and both have repeatedly said they wish they had our talent and roster...  which is why they, not being able to see our games, have both lamented that they can't understand why we don't win with what we have.  Fitt is great at identifying and acquiring talent, and so is our FO.  Sulaiman is fantastic with the cap.  It's the ownership and the coaching staff that are dropping the ball, imo.

Fitts sucks dude.  The roster is pretty shitty. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3