• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we officially declare TMJ a bust?

TheBigKat

Just now, kungfoodude said:

He got a lot last year and produced nothing.

Maybe he is just not an NFL player or maybe he isn't getting a fair shake by the coaching staff.

To me there isn't any difference. May as well trade him and try to get some value back.

Maybe they have decided he can’t improve for whatever reason, but who is going to trade for this guy right now?  His trade value is extremely low IMO

I think actually he has a lot of promise. My theory is that Joe Brady pounded the table for him and Fitt agreed but he wasn't one of "Rhule's guys". Therefore Rhule has him in the doghouse but Fitt won't move on from him. 

I think a regime change might be what he needs 

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I think actually he has a lot of promise. My theory is that Joe Brady pounded the table for him and Fitt agreed but he wasn't one of "Rhule's guys". Therefore Rhule has him in the doghouse but Fitt won't move on from him. 

I think a regime change might be what he needs 

Yeah but he also wasn't good with Brady either.

10 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Its hard to evaluate anyone with this incompetent staff and Rhule disregarding anyone that isnt his guy.

I agree wholeheartedly with this but at the same time TMJ has repeatedly been hot in camp and unable to get himself a jersey on gamedays. He's a bust. Our trend with 2nd round picks continues even without Hurney. And this nonsense about him being a Joe Brady pick I'll pour cold water on all that mess. Matt Rhule is the boss hogg this is his failure.

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

I agree wholeheartedly with this but at the same time TMJ has repeatedly been hot in camp and unable to get himself a jersey on gamedays. He's a bust. Our trend with 2nd round picks continues even without Hurney. And this nonsense about him being a Joe Brady pick I'll pour cold water on all that mess. Matt Rhule is the boss hogg this is his failure.

Repeatedly? He was hurt last year.