• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just wait cuz Rhule is really awesome in year three

mc52beast

That has basically been the belief since we hired Rhule. Everyone talked about how he turned college teams around and year three was when he started getting results. 

Well as of right now those results aren’t very good. If it’s possible we’re actually going bass-ackwards and getting worse and I really don’t believe Tepper will fire him until we’re mathematically eliminated.

This 'Year 3 jump' stuff was always crap anyway, as his teams always tracked whatever they did from year 1 to year 2 and continued into year 3. He was never anywhere long enough to truly establish that he could maintain a program and never beat anyone ranked/that mattered... the hiring has always been ahead-scratcher to anyone with common sense regardless of if he was a media darling/hot new name/whatever. 

Only 2 games into the season so there's always time for a miraculous turnaround, but I think we all know what the odds of that are.

time house GIF

• Pie 1

I remember someone who had an inside connection saying Tepper genuinely believed it could happen.

It was pointed out to a lot of the people defending this idea that in the college scenarios, there was actually a big jump between year one and year two. That of course didn't occur with the Panthers.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember someone who had an inside connection saying Tepper genuinely believed it could happen.

It was pointed out to a lot of the people defending this idea that in the college scenarios, there was actually a big jump between year one and year two. That of course didn't occur with the Panthers.

It was just a jump to the left...

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Dance GIF by IFC