• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

Haven’t been around here much recently, because you know, the state of the franchise.  But can we get a @mention of all the users who have been Rhule apologists from the get go?  I remember a ton of folks who loved this guy and have believed in him as late as this past off-season.  Just would appreciate some accountability/recognition for such a horrendous stance

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 9

No one truly knows how a coach is going to pan out in the NFL especially as a HC. (I was against the hire) but the "I told you so" comes from all the blind homerism that followed and supported his decisions that were being made. Made me sick to my stomach to even come to this board during that first year. So many bad decisions made and all of the arm chair GMs here supported it. I will never forget it. It definitely sucks to be in year 3 of another lost year but I can't help but feel that this fan base deserves to see the Rhule era through. This is what 95% of this board wanted and supported. Hopefully it ends after 3 and we don't see a year 4 but if we do yall did ask for it. Can't cry over spilled milk. It is what it is unfortunately 

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Haven’t been around here much recently, because you know, the state of the franchise.  But can we get a @mention of all the users who have been Rhule apologists from the get go?  I remember a ton of folks who loved this guy and have believed in him as late as this past off-season.  Just would appreciate some accountability/recognition for such a horrendous stance

Why the hell does this matter?

Have you never been wrong about anything? 

Meh... worthless thread that doesn't do anyone any good. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 2

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was cautiously optimistic but I caught a lot of poo for calling into question his atrocious record against ranked teams in college and saying it was a significant red flag.

Yep you were one of the few that always came to my defense whenever I questioned the moves this team was making (even got banned from the main forum for awhile) I'll never forget those days lol