• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo Predictable

ncfan

Rhule has to be in the ear of McAdoo. Rhule has sacrificed almost everyone but himself as a scapegoat but the same bullshit is still here. Defense knows our plays before the ball is even fuging snapped. Bridgewater got flamed on this sub, Brady got flamed after being pronounced an "Offensive Genius", and now its McAdoo. It's definitely Rhule!!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

You mean install almost a new playbook that typically takes a whole training camp and sometimes more (mini camp, pre season games etc) to get fully ironed out?

I was hoping there were parts of the playbook we hadn't gotten to yet that we were working on installing in practice.

Seeing this I'd say there damn well needs to be something 😖

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Not sure I'd put this on Mcadoo... Rhules idiot prints have been all over our offense for years.... 

McAdoo was run out do the league from calling and running an O for this exact same stuff though.   So you can’t pin it all on Rhule. He hired someone the league refused to employ as a playcaller because if all this stuff. 

and it was discussed here before the season started.  This is what we were getting. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I was hoping there were parts of the playbook we hadn't gotten to yet that we were working on installing in practice.

Seeing this I'd say there damn well needs to be something 😖

It’s the physical plays that need to be overhauled.

there was the stat the other day that we were next to last in pre snap motions already.  So it’s not a matter of changing a little of that up.

5 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

Rhule has to be in the ear of McAdoo. Rhule has sacrificed almost everyone but himself as a scapegoat but the same bullshit is still here. Defense knows our plays before the ball is even fuging snapped. Bridgewater got flamed on this sub, Brady got flamed after being pronounced an "Offensive Genius", and now its McAdoo. It's definitely Rhule!!!

Its a fear of mine.....I know Rhule is just like 2002 John Fox...."RUN DA BALLLLL!!" CMC is NOT some old-school between the tackles bruising RB.......he needs a open mind to call plays.  

• Pie 2