• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Are the Panthers becoming perennial Losers?”

ncfan

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

We still get posts at an almost daily level with ppl still wanting Cam. Cam coulda saved us is still parroted. Cam could still run. But he wasn't much of a passing threat after that Watt hit.

??? He played for the Patriots in another offense he had to learn from whatever Shula put in his head.

Therefore he wasn't done after that hit. You're taking me waaaaay back with those old Cam talking points.

The huddle is in a totally different place right now.

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

??? He played for the Patriots in another offense he had to learn from whatever Shula put in his head.

Therefore he wasn't done after that hit. You're taking me waaaaay back with those old Cam talking points.

The huddle is in a totally different place right now.

I'm sorry dude, but Cam was basically a Wildcat QB after that hit from Watts. He couldn't throw the ball past 30 yards. And Defenses played him that way. It may be a sad state of affairs. But it is the truth.

I'm sorry dude, but Cam was basically a Wildcat QB after that hit from Watts. He couldn't throw the ball past 30 yards. And Defenses played him that way. It may be a sad state of affairs. But it is the truth.

False outdated Cam narrative. I guy who couldn't throw past thirty yards wouldn't pass a team physical and would not start for the New England Patriots.

You can continue to explain away that stupidity from Tepper/Rhule but that flew out the window when Belichick signed the man.

Tepper and Rhule were wrong as usual.

You know why we reminisce about players like Cam and Luke and Greg Olsen and Jordan Gross and Smitty? Because we fuging suck complete ass and we had some success with those guys. We miss that success. Fans only reminisce on the off-season or when they fuging suck complete ass 

14 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

False outdated Cam narrative. I guy who couldn't throw past thirty yards wouldn't pass a team physical and would not start for the New England Patriots.

You can continue to explain away that stupidity from Tepper/Rhule but that flew out the window when Belichick signed the man.

Tepper and Rhule were wrong as usual.

Belicheat had Cam throw a whopping 4 passes in a game. I'm sure if Cam could throw, that game never happens.

But I'm done. You obviously have a horse in this race. 

Edited by Gerry Green