• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Tepper to be patient with Rhule

kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What does firing rhule 4,5,6 games into the season accomplish?  If it gets to the point where he is fired then the season is a waste anyway at that point

I don't think firing him in the next few games accomplishes much but the tone of that piece is extremely concerning. I hope it is not accurate.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What does firing rhule 4,5,6 games into the season accomplish?  If it gets to the point where he is fired then the season is a waste anyway at that point 

Season is going to be a waste either way. It was obvious Rhule was a failed hire last season. He should have been fired after finishing the year with 7 straight losses. The fact is, the team is a mess. The coaching is terrible. A couple more losses and the team will give up just like last season and blowout losses will be an every week occurrence. If the report is true, there’s any chance that Rhule will coach next season there’s no reason to support the team anymore. Rhule and his staff have been a colossal failure. 

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

0-2 Historically hasn't been a death sentence to the Panthers...  But that was Fox and Rivera Rhule ain't on that level of intelligence.

1-2 is still a deep hole to crawl out of with our schedule.  0-3 is impossible.  Rhule knows this and the players most certainly know this.  If we don’t win today the poo hits the fan.  

which is why I think we win by double digits 

I'm trying to tell people, DO NOT be surprised when Rhule isn't fired no matter what record he has at the end of the year. Like I said before, it feels like Tepper is the petty type that would rather go down with the ship instead of ever admitting he was wrong to us "basement dwellers".

Just now, Castavar said:

I'm trying to tell people, DO NOT be surprised when Rhule isn't fired no matter what record he has at the end of the year. Like I said before, it feels like Tepper is the petty type that would rather go down with the ship instead of ever admitting he was wrong to us "basement dwellers".

If that is the case, then we are truly doomed. There is no hope for anyone but the younger fans because it will only improve when Tepper is no longer the owner.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1