• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule vs Kingsbury

GoobyPls

Our two losses came against teams who are a combined 4-2 and we lost one of those due to some TERRIBLE officiating at the end.

Skip is an idiot but the other day he said that no team in the history of the nfl has ever lost two consecutive games by 57 yd field goals in the final seconds. Never.

I guess my point being is the giants and browns aren’t as bad as we originally thought and neither are we. 

There is a lot better case to be made that we should be 3-0 right now and the Cardinals should be 0-3.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Our two losses came against teams who are a combined 4-2 and we lost one of those due to some TERRIBLE officiating at the end.

Skip is an idiot but the other day he said that no team in the history of the nfl has ever lost two consecutive games by 57 yd field goals in the final seconds. Never.

I guess my point being is the giants and browns aren’t as bad as we originally thought and neither are we. 

There is a lot better case to be made that we should be 3-0 right now and the Cardinals should be 0-3.

cool

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

50 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

no team in the history of the nfl has ever lost two consecutive games by 57 yd field goals in the final seconds. Never.

We didn’t either.  

we were down 3, had the ball, with 3 and half minutes and all 3 timeouts.   We couldn’t score.  Then we couldn’t stop the Giants.  And we basically had 4 timeouts when the Giants got the ball back. 

and the Giants and Browns weren’t good teams

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

We might win this weekend.  Panthers generally need a team to be injured and facing adversity to have a shot. 

Hopkins out.  Sounds like Connor is out. 

When is the last time we beat a team who didn’t have serious injury issues to major players or wasn’t starting a rookie QB? 

• Beer 4

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

When is the last time we beat a team who didn’t have serious injury issues to major players or wasn’t starting a rookie QB? 

I guess the Falcons last year? But they were basically in tank/start over mode you could argue. 

• Beer 1