• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Wilson: Tepper's patience with Rhule growing thin

UNCrules2187

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I didnt say I agreed with it but I can certainly see his mindset.  Hovering around .500 and going to the playoffs every so often probably looks a helluva lot better then what he is watching now.

Like I said I wouldnt bitch if he could snag quinn but I would prefer one of these wondertype kids that is all the rage now

All that being said, I don't personally think Quinn was a bad coach, just very similar to what we had in Rivera.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Literally just came out 5 days ago that Rhule's seat is ice-cold and Tepper's giving him as much time as he wants

One of the problems with sports media, to many people who really have no clue as to what is going on, have a take on it.  

My guess is this one is far closer to the truth.  Three years is about the norm for a coach who doesn't win.  

• Pie 1

lol Dan Quinn.  

Might as well of said hire Ron Rivera after Washington fires him

Panthers need to find a talented young coordinator.  Just because you fugged up with Matt Rhule doesn’t mean you simply go 100% the opposite direction.  That’s an obvious fug up too.  Sounds like Tepper needs to hire folks to do the hiring.  Tepper still clueless.  And the Payton ain’t coming here. 

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

There is usually a good reason why a coach was fired. Going out and hiring someone like Quinn would be a monumental failure. 

Maybe he would be better the second time around? Personally I’d like a younger up and coming NFL mind not a retread. Quinn is a great DC though. 

17 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

One of the problems with sports media, to many people who really have no clue as to what is going on, have a take on it.  

My guess is this one is far closer to the truth.  Three years is about the norm for a coach who doesn't win.  

Agreed, but we aren't dealing with the norm in this case. With Tepper, you look at the norm, then take the exact opposite. 3 years is average? Then Rhule's getting 6.