• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scary Scenario for Halloween season: If Rhule comes back next year what will you do?

Same thing I do every year since I've moved to Nashville, support the panthers until about week 8 or 9 when Bridgewater/Darnold/Mayfield/Tannehill or Daniel Jones and Matt Rhule's clown show breaks all hope in me then get my free tixs to Titans club section games and want to slit my wrist watching an actual NFL head coach make decisions that blow me away. Like I barely give the tiniest of shits about the titans but as an impartial observer that actively laughs at Rhule's stupidity, I can't ever do that with Vrabel, dude is an absolute stud of a coach and his choices wins games even with Tannehill at QB who is still leagues ahead of Mayfield but regressing.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I'm just hoping Rhule isn't here through Monday, but look where that hope has gotten me...

I'll just tune in again next year, grousing about how we're going to suck again and just sit there and take the beating the team will deal out to us every danged week. 

I'll outlast the bastards. Eventually.

I’ve already stopped watching the entirety of games (thanks red zone and actually utilizing my sundays for things over than football) but I have to imagine the rest of the NFL will send David Tepper thank you cards for keeping a joke coach to allow the panthers to be a gimme win for every other team