• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bust?

Proudiddy

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This is Hendersons 3rd year.  You ready to pick up his 5th year option next year?

It depends on how he plays next year, but I don’t know if we could have drafted a better CB in the 3rd (which is what we gave up for him). I’m not saying it’s never happened, but chances are slim. 

Realistically, we probably don’t pick up his 5th and if he plays “ok” next year he might earn an “ok” contract. 

I hope there's a mass exodus of players when Rhule goes. It'd be smart to do it now and start selling off assets for picks before their value craters even more than it has. I don't even know if YGM would have any value tbh

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Never understood what people saw in him to warrant his draft grade 

Isn’t explosive and isn’t going to bully anyone. Just a big athletic looking dude. Enough to get by in college but not the pros

What was his RAS score? A high one is all it takes for Rhule to want the guy.

5 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Fitt is the best GM in our history at giving this team value and Rhule has no idea what to do with it. Of course players are going to look bad when you have bad coaching. This isn`t that hard to understand.

This isn't the praise for Fitt that you think it is. This is more of an indication of how poorly ran the Panthers have been over the years.

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

I’ll reserve judgement on this end, Brown is finally playing like the guy we hoped he be in year 3. It can sometimes take time to develop unless you’re exceptionally talented.

Brown also said he lost 15 lbs this offseason so he could be more of a pass rusher and less run stuffer. It's just they didn't bring in anyone else to actually be the run stuffing dlineman. 

15 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

I like what Fitt has done he’s stated that to build the ultimate roster is to do it around a Rookie QBs contract. Until he finally gets the chance to shoot his shot for a franchise guy in the first I’ll have faith 

If that is his philosophy then he isn’t really practicing what he preaches.  He gives up a lot of draft capital needlessly.  

• Beer 1