• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This NFL season is so weird and flukey that I wouldn’t be surprised if we did turn things around and make a wild card run..

9 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

@panthersgreenville

Say we sneak into the playoffs at 8-9.  Are you willing to keep rolling with Rhule and are you giving baker another contract?

Do you realize who we would have to beat to make it into the playoffs?

We essentially have to win 4 of these games:
9ers ,Broncos, Ravens,  2xBucs, Rams, Bengals, Saints

And sweep these:
2x Atlanta, Seattle, Steelers, Lions

You're seriously frightened that is going to happen?

11 hours ago, panthersgreenville said:

Again, I’m not delusional, I know it would take some miracle. But my bigger point is all these “super elite” teams we thought were so tough several weeks ago is literally just one up by 1 game between us and them in the W/L column.

Miracle is the correct term. 

I appreciate the optimism.  The problem is we've seen no signs of life on O. In Baker and McAdoo's best seasons they started crappy.  That is about the only shlty card we've got.  But that is just like  arguing that we're not mathematically eliminated.  That may be true, but we haven't shown that we can win games. 

I'm still not rooting for us to lose.

We are not even good enough to fluke our way to the playoffs, we are a not even a clown show anymore, that would be entertaining, we are just plain bad , possibly the worst team in pro football history 

And that is coming from someone who bleeds black and blue,and will die a panthers fan , but I don't see things getting better untill we get a new owner