• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snow

Harbingers

9 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Everyone will be let go at the end of the season like what happened to the Raiders last year. 

Ya, I really want Snow gone though. Yesterday. Wilkes can manage the D. I know everyone says our D is great and they aren’t the problem.

But they really are not great. Ya they make a couple big plays, a couple flashes but it’s the same thing it’s been since Rhule & Snow took over. The zones are poo, they get run over in the second halves of games on a weekly basis, they use players in ways the players themselves call out, the defense has no concrete identity, etc. 

Wilkes needs to be an absolute control of the defense for here on out. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Ya, I really want Snow gone though. Yesterday. Wilkes can manage the D. I know everyone says our D is great and they aren’t the problem.

But they really are not great. Ya they make a couple big plays, a couple flashes but it’s the same thing it’s been since Rhule & Snow took over. The zones are poo, they get run over in the second halves of games on a weekly basis, they use players in ways the players themselves call out, the defense has no concrete identity, etc. 

Wilks was under Snow now he's over him.  I see Snow having a big problem with Wilks. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They are literally on the field for 40 minutes out of an hour every game, you trippin.

• Pie 2