• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next step: Get rid of Robby Anderson

electro's horse

17 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Please. 

Get rid of every single "Rhule guy" by next year. He brainwashed too many of these dudes into thinking losing is okay and part of a process. Need to get guys like TMJ and Shi those reps and see if they have it or not. 

IMO, TMJ and Shi these last two weeks, with limited snaps, have shown some flashes of being steady and contributing if given opportunity.

Of course, the top three targets are Robby, CMC, and DJ. Need PJ to spread the wealth, see what we got.

30 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Trade him for whatever, cut him, just get rid of him.

His contract is terrible. He's 10% of the cap next season, and I think we can all agree we don't want him on the team next year. It's going to hurt no matter when we do it. 

He has a terrible attitude. I'm sick of watching him mope, hearing him pout, miss blocks, round off his routes. Yeah, it's a poo situation, but CMC and DJ are still going out there and busting their ass. Plus, I'd rather see Terrace and Shi. 

He's not going to be in the team's long term plans. I think we can all agree on this.

He probably has the most inexcusable "Rhule's guy" contract, even worse than Ian Thomas. 

You don't want a guy like that around a team with a bunch of youth at WR, especially when DJ isn't the vocal leader type, which is fine. Right now the loudest voice in the receiver room is almost certainly Robby. 

Get him gone, please. 

...I shee whacha shayin man..u feel me.

I still think the Ian Thomas contract is worse.  At least Robbie had 1k receiving yards in 2020 while Thomas has shown…?

But yes, please get rid of this guy.  I’d take anything for him right now.  Shi Smith started looking improved and Terrace was making some grabs.  Season is cooked, at least let the young guys get reps.