• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is supposed to have a press conference at 345pm

raleigh-panther

Just now, TheCasillas said:

i think he is acknowleding this poo aint easy

Yeah and then says needs to be more balance between GM and HC.

Like DURRRR giving a college coach total power when he didn't even run a power school wasn't a galaxy brain move...who knew right. hahaha i'm dying man

• The D 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

Yeah and then says needs to be more balance between GM and HC.

Like DURRRR giving a college coach total power when he didn't even run a power school wasn't a galaxy brain move...who knew right. hahaha i'm dying man

he is definitely eating crow right now... he just acknowledged he fugedup without saying it 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Icege said:

Wilks confirmed to be who fired Snow 👀

Interesting...

Listen closer. Tepper admitted that he told Wilks he might want to think about these moves. It might be Wilks' signature on the moves but Tepper pretty much flat out admitted he essentially fired these other guys too with that admission.

• Pie 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Doesn't matter what your job is.  You never know who might become your boss and fire you.  Seems that the rumored friction between those two was legit.

Interested in the reason behind the asst special teams coordinator being fired as well.

I'm trying to keep my excitement in check, because as much as I like Wilks as a position coach, a lot of Arizona fans feel that him and Holcomb are bad. They might be, and if so, ayyy we're getting CJ Stroud or Will Levis 😮

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper is a bumbling fool.

"It's usually the head coach's decision on these things... I told him he might want to think about these moves and he made the moves."

I didn't rub my feet on Eddie Murphy's couch!

Hes a dog with its tail tucked when it comes to football right now..... But it's hard to call a guy worth 19 Billion a fool.

• Pie 1