• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks Presser

SteveSmithTD89

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

We all know you just live to rip on the team.  There will be plenty of material for that.  You just need to find your next target. 

Enjoy.

20 minutes ago, poundaway said:

No. I was rooting for the panthers to win moron.

You were the one wanted us to tank before the season started.

Your wish is coming true.

16 minutes ago, poundaway said:

They are different things, that you cannot tell the difference between.

At least I wasn't celebrating every loss and rooting for us to lose in game day threads.

Hey look its Jackoff Lee here to suck you off. 

You were quick to disappear or go on a random camping trip when the going got tough now you're having a meltdown and lobbing haymakers in every direction. Amusing. Hope your day gets better!

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, RJK said:

They’re gonna play better under him initially but I don’t see the offense getting better this year. Hopefully it isn’t the panthers special where they win enough games to lose out on a franchise QB

The offense could get at least marginally better if we run the ball more.  Against Arizona, we ran the ball 19 or 20 consecutive times in the third and fourth quarter in a close game. Unless Tom Brady from 10 years ago is your qb, that isn't going to work.   

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

You were quick to disappear or go on a random camping trip when the going got tough now you're having a meltdown and lobbing haymakers in every direction. Amusing. Hope your day gets better!

Still mad I wasn't on the huddle during that game?  🤣🤣🤣🤣
I posted on the same day as the game.   You are absolutely obsessed.  There is just so much space here in my rent free apartment in your skull.

Edited by poundaway
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, lightsout said:

I absolutely adore this man. Confident, excited, inspiring. No flowery language, just clear and concise.

Let's hope he can right the ship, finish this thing out strong. I know tanking is the popular opinion but I'd rather see us compete and build momentum for next season if possible.

I like him too, and wish him all the best. BUT I hope he loses out

I'm not sure I've seen an interim HC come in, fire the DC, and tell the OC what he'd like to adjust to get on the same page. I wonder if he signed on knowing there was an 80% chance he was going to take over. Either way it's night and day over Perry Fewell's initial presser as interim HC lol. That guy was lost

• Pie 1