• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Panthers Week 5 loss to 49ers (Ekwanu and Brown excellent, CJ Henderson horrific)

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jesus, man. Wilks was his position coach. Literally directly coaching him in technique everyday. He still sucked. Trust and believe it's not in anyone's scheme to simply fail miserable to cover someone. That's what Henderson does constantly because he sucks. You can't scheme for sucking.

Oh man, you’re helpless I thought you were trolling but you’re actually this clueless. 

5 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

1. LT Ikem Ekwonu: 92.1
2. RG Austin Corbett: 78.8
3. WR Terrace Marshall Jr.: 72.3
4. QB PJ Walker: 70.8
5. QB Baker Mayfield: 66.3

Ickey is a bust!!!!!! Didn't you all see his first rookie game starting at left tackle against a Pro Bowl defensive end???? He looked bad!!!!!!!  Why he wasn't cut before his second game is beyond me!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 45catfan

19 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Ickey is a bust!!!!!! Didn't you all see his first rookie game starting at left tackle against a Pro Bowl defensive end???? He looked bad!!!!!!!  Why he wasn't cut before his second game is beyond me!!!!!!!!!

He gets more and more confident each game. If he continues to improve like this watch out league!!

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Icky was supposed to be the raw one with the highest ceiling but he’s already outperforming Evan Neal and Charles Cross.

Seattle drafted that RT in the later rounds that is balling on the other side, and Geno looks comfortable. That's a pretty good O-line draft

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Seattle drafted that RT in the later rounds that is balling on the other side, and Geno looks comfortable. That's a pretty good O-line draft

Like a bunch of us were discussing before the draft.   Teams should be drafting oline help every year.  Its the life blood of a good franchise.  Like you say, look at geno for proof

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Say what? Wilks has been his position coach all through camp and this season. He still looks awful.

Yeah but Wilks also apparently hated the way the defense was run overall. 

If he struggles under Wilks/Holcomb then I think it is safe to say he isn't a guy.

I would like to see him play for actual NFL guys.