• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 QB watch list Herdon Hooker

DaveThePanther2008

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Young looks good too.  I like Hooker because of his size. 6'4" and he looks like he can make all the throws.  He manages the Pocket well too.

Yeah, Hooker has looked extremely impressive so far today…Interesting but still a little concerned with his age

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s a spread no huddle offense too. Doesn’t always translate, but Mahomes ran it at Texas Tech fwiw. 

Yes but Mahomes is a generational talent who ended up on a team with coaches that knew how to use him and players that would work with that system. Put the qb with the wrong system and team they might not be as good.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He doesn't look too impressive to me.

Doesn't ever get under center (red flag)

Doesn't huddle (red flag)

Plays in a hurry up so doesn't call plays (red flag)

It isn’t the 1960s, none of these are even remotely as important to quarterback evaluation as talent and traits. It’s hard to find any prospects at all who fit any of that criteria and none of those concerns are worrying going into the NFL anymore lmao

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t care about the size atp…Young has shown me what I need to see.  Dude is a magician 

At some point the peeps who knock his size have to see his wizardry.  He finds some of the prettiest damn windows.  He's got talent you don't see every year with moving around and finds such good placement.

• Pie 3