• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

He was injured? 🤔

Broken bone in his hands and that Detroit defense was not anything close to the Rams D we are seeing today.

If the Panthers win today, our defense is going to have to play lights out, our running game needs to be clicking on all cylinders, special teams needs to be flawless and PJ needs to be close to 50% on 3rd down passes with no picks on the day.

If ALLLLLL that happens, we have a chance to beat the Rams.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Broken bone in his hands and that Detroit defense was not anything close to the Rams D we are seeing today.

If the Panthers win today, our defense is going to have to play lights out, our running game needs to be clicking on all cylinders, special teams needs to be flawless and PJ needs to be close to 50% on 3rd down passes with no picks on the day.

If ALLLLLL that happens, we have a chance to beat the Rams.

Sounds so easy. Yeah we are going to totally destroy the defending SB champs. 

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

If he stays healthy this year I could almost care less if his performance was pedestrian overall tbh. 

He'd be so much more meaningful on a competing team instead of shitting his prime away in the wastleland of panthers football 

Jim Brown............Barry Sanders 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll have our game on one TV and the Bills/Chiefs on the other. I'm not missing that game. Should be one of the best regular season games of the year.

Thats the plan here as well.  I am mesmerized by the bills this year.  Their offense is fuging sick.  Really really makes me want to lean into Dorsey as the next coach.  I hope he interviews well

• Pie 1

I am still so pumped by the Tenn/Bama game yesterday (raised in TN)...I believe anything can happen.

I am not on the tank for the #1 pick train. I am a fan and want to see some wins and success.  This is a new day.  And just a reminder, QB's picked #1 are not always the most successful QB's in the NFL.  It seems they often turn out to be disappointments.  So let's see some players and coaches step up and start to turn this ship around.

panther-hungry.gif

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1