• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Bears game was in a monsoon (Trey Lance horribly choked that game away) and the Falcons game was on the 2nd game of a cross country road trip.

I think they beat the Chiefs this week (and that was prior to them getting CMC).

I think they go 11-6 or 10-7, win their division, and probably get the 3 or 2 seed in the NFC. They matchup well against most NFC teams and I could easily see them making it to the SuperBowl

The 49ers don’t travel back home for their east coast road trips. They stay in northern Virginia. They have been doing that for two years now so they don’t have to adjust to the hours or lose a day of practice due to travel.

so you can’t give them a traveling excuse. They flat out lost to the falcons. No excuses.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I’m going to blame the Sam and baker trade on rhule. Bc he had the ultimate decision rights and fitter we played fiddle to rhule due to contract obligations. if anything FItt just recouped from rhules poo show. 

I watched Fitt talk up Sam in draft talk footage and he sold him hard. And his idiot scouts went along with kissing his ass and acting like Sam just needed a good system and coaching.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I don't think it's necessarily a good trade for the 49ers, but I'm not super confident in Fitterer and company using those picks.  Maybe he asked for a trade, but we just traded a bigger difference maker than we will likely get with any of those picks.

He could not carry  the team on his  own RB's can be replaced.

we need a Good team not 1 good player.

• Pie 2