• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

13 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

He knows Keep Pounding.  I wanted us to draft this guy when he came out, his college tape is ridiculous .   Looks like he got in a couple of bad situations, but last year and this year he has proven who he is ...he walked off saying keep pounding, because he knows what it means.

D is on a one year contract.  Maybe he gets an offer to be lead back for a good paycheck, and I hope he gets that.  But if he wants to stay here, I hope we sign him...anyone who believes Keep Pounding is a guy I want on my  team.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Levis and Hooker are the better runners, and their teams look like they play more of an NFL style offense. Mainly Hooker, Levis for whatever reason is game planned to hand off the ball a lot which kinda scares me

You know i honestly think Hooker would fit in nice here, especially if Wilks still the coach. He seems like he would. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Just know every win this year pushes this franchise further underground, we have settled for moral victories for 25 plus years, Yay team, another 4-5 win season with still no hope for the future ,are you happy , if you are that's the problem

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Facts. Hooker put up like 60 points on some bums and they took him out halfway through the game yesterday to save the other guys embarrassment. Stroud looked meh, not trying to tank for Bryce Young.  Hooker/PJ/Corral a good coach can figure out how to work with that. All we need is a qb that doesn't throw 50% interceptions

Hooker does not hardly ever throw an interception. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

He knows Keep Pounding.  I wanted us to draft this guy when he came out, his college tape is ridiculous .   Looks like he got in a couple of bad situations, but last year and this year he has proven who he is ...he walked off saying keep pounding, because he knows what it means.

D is on a one year contract.  Maybe he gets an offer to be lead back for a good paycheck, and I hope he gets that.  But if he wants to stay here, I hope we sign him...anyone who believes Keep Pounding is a guy I want on my  team.

I really hope he gets a long term contract here!! He was running all over the place he's just what we need and he seems like a great teammate also 😀

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Just know every win this year pushes this franchise further underground, we have settled for moral victories for 25 plus years, Yay team, another 4-5 win season with still no hope for the future ,are you happy , if you are that's the problem

“Day1” Panthers fan. Very good name for you. You’ve seen this team do this too many times. Win just enough games to miss out on great prospects, but lose the games that really matter. This franchise is basically built on “moral victories” and I can’t stand it