• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

She could have waited for him to finish football, I mean how many years does he have left. She should support him because if this is about her modeling career...

He did finish. And got greedy again. What’s he got left to prove? Because he sure as poo isn’t winning another super bowl 

7 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Need to get another touchdown to start second half. Team needs to learn to win. Get Rhule funk off them..

NGL, the whole team looks different this week.  I saw glimpses of it last week outside of the shitty offensive gameplan...  but we actually look confident and prepared for the first time in 2+ years.  Saw the best screen we've seen run in years in the first half, the most efficient offense I recall seeing in a long time with being able to move the ball and establishing a rhythm, and no issues with time management for the first time in a long time.

• Pie 1