• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This franchise is cursed

RumHam

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Uh oh Panthers got their once a month victory the homers are gonna be mad at you......

Yeah, but they'll disappear the second we're eliminated, and nowhere to be found until preseason next year when they're thumping their chests.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

I would rather be a homer and hope each game we play well than to be Mr Tank every season so we can get your favorite College player.

I've been a member of this forum for most of its existence and many that are with me are always pulling for a win regardless of record.

Can't you enjoy the day.  We beat the hated Bucs.   

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I would rather be a homer and hope each game we play well than to be Mr Tank every season so we can get your favorite College player.

I've been a member of this forum for most of its existence and many that are with me are always pulling for a win regardless of record.

Can't you enjoy the day.  We beat the hated Bucs.   

That's one way to look at it. Another is fans are tired of the perpetual 5 win, no quarterback treadmill.

• Flames 1

21 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Y’all need to quit crying because the Panthers won today. No one in next years draft is a guaranteed HOFer. There are plenty of Ryan Leaf’s & Jamarcus Russel’s drafted every year. 

We already have some of the worst qb’s in the League, drafting one can’t make us suck any more than we already do.

• Pie 1