• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ

TheCasillas

3 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

This all about the same Terrace Marshall that had 2 catches on 3 targets for 31 yards?

If I only read this thread, you’d think he had a 150 yard game or something.

It’s the catch themselves we are speaking to. He showed great technique. They weren’t body catches. They were hands catches and the way he positioned his body to secure the catch was something you’d see good to great receivers do.

15 hours ago, lightsout said:

I've said all year he is our #2. Now with Robbie gone, DJ can assume his true #1 role and flourish. Jaw Pain is gonna get comfy at flanker. Shi is going to be more open underneath as a result, and Tremble will get more opportunities finding soft spots in zones.

This is the best case scenario.

Correct 

Robbie Anderson was a huge waste of space and a head case .  

Knew it when he was signed   Good riddance to yet another of Rhule’s boys 

15 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

A micromanager is bad enough.

A micromanager with no clue what he's doing is an absolute disaster.

(speaking of which, who the hell was it that was arguing Rhule wasn't a micromanager?)

Everyone with a job has a story about that. The "seagull" management style. Fly in dump on everything and fly out.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bro can't stay on the field. He's been sitting two weeks with bruised rips. It's clear he doesn't recover fast either. 

"Bruised ribs" in the NFL translates to cracked / broken ribs. Wilks is most likely looking out for the long term health of our premeire corner. If Rivera was still here and fighting for his life to keep his job... Horn plays.

15 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Has to play with your mind to watch Jefferson, Chase, and Burrow all ball out while you struggle to even get an opportunity. 

And for all the stupidity we dealt with regarding the former head coach atleast I can say this:  

He kept TMJ on the 3rd team, which I'm assuming actually helped his chemistry with PJ. 

When asked who was most improved on the team this offseason McCaffrey answered TMJ. I refuse to believe this is a Dwayne Jarrett situation. 

I think he was in Rhule's doghouse for whatever reason. Right next to Bozeman, Higgins and Robinson.

You could see the elation and excitement after his second catch yesterday. He just needed a shot. I remember being angry because Jefferson, Chase, and Moss all ate off of TMJ because he was the first breakout WR at LSU. During the game yesterday, we all were like its one thing being Norman in Rivera's doghouse, but imagine being in Rhule's. And I am so glad they are making Shi Smith earn his reps now. Football is so much about opportunities and coaches. It is sad what happens to certain guys careers.